Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Outfit Of The Week: 5

Here's my newest outfit, hope you enjoy the look:


I love the pants and the light orange color in this outfit. The jeans make my booty look on point and the coloring reminds me of orange and cream. The pants do come in different sizes if you prefer a slimmer look. Since the shirt had a little bit of gold in it, I decided to continue that theme for the accessories. On the nails I just went with an orange and black, though it was tough finding a good shade of orange to go with the outfit.
































Clothing:

 

~MS~ Kris Top

 

 

 

 

~MS~Kris BM

 

 

 

 

~MS~Kris Heels

 




 Accessories:

 

GOLD NECKLACES

 

 

 

 

GOLD BRACELETS

 

 

 

 

Gold Earrings

 

 

 

 

Black and Orange Nails

 

 

 

 

`BB` 65% Hand Scale

 

 


Remember that if you want to earn some credits to make outfits of your own, you can sign up for Swagucks to turn gift cards into credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment