Thursday, April 7, 2016

Outfit Of The Week: 3

I can't believe that it is already April now, hope everyone is working on their Spring styles now. This is my newest outfit that I've put together.




Love the clothing and shoes from ACX, the pink and white color combination is great. I went with the BM size but it is available in other sizes too! I also added in some other jewelry that continued with the pink theme for this outfit. Hope you like it!



Clothing:




















(ACX)Miss Beauty BM

 

 

 

 

(ACX)Miss Beauty Shoes

 

 

 

Accessories:

 

 

(ACX)MissBeauty Brac R

 

 

 

 

(ACX)MissBeauty Brac L

 

 

 

 

A|M Bikini 06 Earrings

 

 

 

 

A|M Bikini 06 Necklace

 

 

 

 

Nyc. Akana .Nails+Ring

 

 


Remember that if you want to earn some credits to make outfits of your own, you can sign up for Swagucks to turn gift cards into credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment