Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Outfit Of The Week: 4

Here's my outfit for this week, hope you enjoy it.


I had to find an outfit to put together for this shirt, I've had it a while and really love the colors and the design for it. The pink and teal were really cool I thought and the jeans have a great shape and color to them to compliment the shirt. I had the heels from another outfit that I had and the pink color went well with the top. I then decided to just keep it simple and go with a necklace and and watch to finish it off.

































Clothing:


{D}Glasgow|CottonCandy.

 

 

 

 

~A: Fashion Jeans RLL




 

✮ Polished Heels

 

 

 

 

Accessories:

 

Naturel Necklace

 

 

 

 

[Q]RX Watches

 

 

 

Remember that if you want to earn some credits to make outfits of your own, you can sign up for Swagucks to turn gift cards into credits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment