Thursday, February 20, 2014

Outfit: Jess

With this new outfit I'm going with a bit more of a winter style while still keeping it looking sexy. It'll keep you warm while still looking great!



I love the detail in both the sweater and the skirt, and the stockings go with the outfit perfectly. lllAdrianalll is a great designer and I really love her products, and this is no exception. The nail polish is also done by Adriana and is the same blue as the sweater and skirt! I paired this outfit with a pair of white heels that are open toe but still simple and elegant.

I also threw in a white watch to complete the look which I think adds in even more class to the entire outfit. You can also see that I switched up my hair a little bit and added in a silver headband which I think goes with the new hair and the entire outfit.



















































Clothing:


~A: Jess'Sweater





~A: Jess'Skirt BM



Shoes:


MissM: ElyCheeque .Heels



Hair:


®Nalila~#Onika♥




Accessories:


~A: Blue'Marin Nails




|G| Self-Paid Watch




Ғ| Chained Headband


No comments:

Post a Comment