Thursday, January 30, 2014

Outfit: Pink Girl Top

I'm back with another outfit that I've based completely around this gorgeous top I found from the designer NyGiAz who makes some really great items!



I absolutely love the color of this top, and tie-off at the bottom with a little bit of tummy showing is perfect. The textures are so well done and the see-through with the leopard bra underneath makes it one of my favorite shirts in my inventory.

I decided to pair it with some white skinny jeans that are equally as lovely. They look great and they make your butt look awesome! To go with the white skinnies I chose some sexy half black boots. They are super detailed and I think they go great with the jeans and the top.


Clothing:

[N] Girl Pink -Top




*L* White Skinnies






Shoes:


[K]*Sexy Half Boots*





Let me know if you have any questions or comments about this outfit! Most of my accessories are the same from my previous outfit.

2 comments: