Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Outfit: Klarissa Dress

My first outfit that I'm going to be sharing with you is simple, but I think it looks amazing! There's actually not that much too it but it's a great clubbing outfit and really it can even just be used in everyday use if that's the kind of style you are into, and I definitely am!

Here's what the outfit looks like:


Up close look of my face:


Up close look of the shoes:


I absolutely love the details in the shoes, and the heels themselves are super sexy. Nothing beats a great pair of high heels :) The dress itself is perfect too and goes well with the heels, both have a great color. The dress is actually pretty simple but I think it's the open back and then the detail in sleeves that really set it off.

I'm going to post a link to all the items and their store pages, so that if you wanted to buy something and support the developer you can. Everything in my outfit:

Clothing:


[N] Klarissa .Dress





Shoes:






Accesories:








Please let me know if you have any comments or questions! :) Hope you liked my first outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment