Thursday, August 4, 2016

Outfit Of The Week: 17

Here is my newest IMVU fashion statement, check out how hot my IMVU avatar is looking:



I saw these huge platform heels and knew I had to buy the rest of the outfit, I also like the pastel orange color that this outfit has going for it. I added on some orange nails to match and some gold accessories that I thought went well. Hope you like this IMVU outfit!



Clothing:


Kattie TOP

 

 

 

 

Kattie Shorts BM

 

 

 

 

Kattie SHOES





Accessories:

 

Naturel Hoop Earrings

 

 

 

 

PLAYBOY GOLD PIERCING

 

 

 

 

lTl #Gold Barcelet L

 

 

 

 

Make 'Em Jelly! | Nails!




Remember that if you want to earn some credits to make outfits of your own, you can sign up for Swagucks to turn gift cards into credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment